When used alone as a filler, forms an extremely hard, high density solid. It can be used for structural bonding, filling and filleting.
Silica (cab o sil) can be used as a fairing agent and will help to hide and cover repairs on grp boats
MAS recommends Medium Hardener with FLAG resin when bonding, filling and filleting.
Application: structural bonding, filling and filleting.
Epoxy.Ltd will deliver any paid for goods in the quickest possible way, usual delivery is 2/3 days however were we are sending goods overseas (this means across any water) this period may be extended up to two weeks or longer at the company’s discretion.
The company has an ongoing belief that good customers expect and deserve a top class service.
In the UK, any problem reported to us on delivery will be dealt with in the following manner:
- Faulty product, automatic replacement on return of goods to the company.
- Faulty product reported after 24 hours from delivery, product replaced after testing by the company, provided fault was found
- Refunds are discretionary to the company and are made if there is a fault with any goods sold
- Any goods that are wrongly ordered by the customer will be replaced subject to a 20% restocking charge (discretional to the company)
- Overseas and anywhere the company has to pay a surcharge on delivery (overseas means across any water)
- The company will only replace faulty goods on a like for like basis and only once the faulty goods are returned to the company
- Wrongly ordered goods will only be refunded, once they are returned to the company in a good saleable condition, overseas postage is not refundable under any condition (overseas means across any water or were the company has to pay any surcharge on delivery) any remaining refund will be subject to a 30% re stocking fee
There are currently no resources available for this product.
There are currently no videos available for this product.