Table Top Epoxy for Bar Top Epoxy Coating and More!
- Creates a thick glass-like finish with just one pour
- Ideal bar top epoxy coating and other unique projects
- Specifically formulated to have an ultra-clear finish
- Enhances wood grain on natural hard woods
- Compatible with wood, metal, concrete and other surfaces so you have endless options
Need help figuring out how much epoxy you need to cover your table or bar top?
A 1 gallon kit contains a ½ gallon of resin and a ½ gallon of hardener, costs $94.50, and covers 12 square feet in 1/8” thick flood coat.
A ½ gallon kit contains 1 quart of resin and 1 quart of hardener, costs $51.95, and covers 6 square feet in a 1/8” flood coat.
1 seal coat, followed by 1 flood coat is typical for application.
Epoxy.Ltd will deliver any paid for goods in the quickest possible way, usual delivery is 2/3 days however were we are sending goods overseas (this means across any water) this period may be extended up to two weeks or longer at the company’s discretion.
The company has an ongoing belief that good customers expect and deserve a top class service.
In the UK, any problem reported to us on delivery will be dealt with in the following manner:
- Faulty product, automatic replacement on return of goods to the company.
- Faulty product reported after 24 hours from delivery, product replaced after testing by the company, provided fault was found
- Refunds are discretionary to the company and are made if there is a fault with any goods sold
- Any goods that are wrongly ordered by the customer will be replaced subject to a 20% restocking charge (discretional to the company)
- Overseas and anywhere the company has to pay a surcharge on delivery (overseas means across any water)
- The company will only replace faulty goods on a like for like basis and only once the faulty goods are returned to the company
- Wrongly ordered goods will only be refunded, once they are returned to the company in a good saleable condition, overseas postage is not refundable under any condition (overseas means across any water or were the company has to pay any surcharge on delivery) any remaining refund will be subject to a 30% re stocking fee
There are currently no resources available for this product.
There are currently no videos available for this product.