Bio-Solv is a tried and proven green solvent replacement which will out perform traditional solvents such as acetone, xylene, MEK and thinners.
It is ideally suited for a variety of marine, industrial cleaning and surface prep applications including resin solving, paint system and adhesive clean-up, parts cleaning, and degreasing. Bio-Solv can be easily recycled through simple filtering or distillation for repeat reuse, and low evaporation rate and high solvency formula can significantly reduce overall solvent usage.
Bio-Solv contains no water and is completely reactive, unlike other green solvents which may contain up to 50% water. Bio-Solv is a non-explosive, non-toxic, high performance blend of green solvents designed as an alternative to hazardous and highly flammable petroleum based solvents.
- 100% Bio-Based, Bio-degradable and carbon neutral.
- Non-Flammable. No special storage or DOT requirements.
- Excellent resin cleaner. Cleans polyester, vinyl ester, and epoxy resins from tools and guns.
- Effective against polyurethanes, varnishes, enamels and UV curable coatings. One cleaner does it all. Multiple solvents are not required.
- Leaves no residue after drying.
- High solvency. Can effectively replace and outperform all petroleum based solvents.
- Low vapor pressure and evaporation rate. Lasts five times longer than traditional solvents.
- Easily recycled and reused. Saves money. Less downstream waste.
Epoxy.Ltd will deliver any paid for goods in the quickest possible way, usual delivery is 2/3 days however were we are sending goods overseas (this means across any water) this period may be extended up to two weeks or longer at the company’s discretion.
The company has an ongoing belief that good customers expect and deserve a top class service.
In the UK, any problem reported to us on delivery will be dealt with in the following manner:
- Faulty product, automatic replacement on return of goods to the company.
- Faulty product reported after 24 hours from delivery, product replaced after testing by the company, provided fault was found
- Refunds are discretionary to the company and are made if there is a fault with any goods sold
- Any goods that are wrongly ordered by the customer will be replaced subject to a 20% restocking charge (discretional to the company)
- Overseas and anywhere the company has to pay a surcharge on delivery (overseas means across any water)
- The company will only replace faulty goods on a like for like basis and only once the faulty goods are returned to the company
- Wrongly ordered goods will only be refunded, once they are returned to the company in a good saleable condition, overseas postage is not refundable under any condition (overseas means across any water or were the company has to pay any surcharge on delivery) any remaining refund will be subject to a 30% re stocking fee
There are currently no resources available for this product.
There are currently no videos available for this product.