Bio-Solv Wipes are a green solvent cleaning wipe that outperforms Acetone, Xylene MEK soaked rags. Safe to use and non-carcinogenic.
5X Stronger 10X Longer Lasting than traditional solvents!
Bio-Solv is suited for a variety of marine and industrial applications. Use for surface prep; paint, resin and adhesive clean-up; parts and tool cleaning; grease, wax and graffiti removal.
Low evaporation rate and high solvency formula significantly reduces overall solvent usage saving money; 1 pint is equivalent to 2 gal of acetone; a soaked rag can be used for hours. Easily recycled though simple filtering or distillation for repeated reuse.
Bio-Solv contains no water and is completely reactive unlike other solvent replacement products which contain up to 50% water and flash rust tool parts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 5X stronger and 10X longer lasting than traditional solvents!
- Not a flammable liquid*, no special storage or DOT requirements
- Excellent resin adhesive cleaner
- Cleans polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy resins from tools guns
- Effective against polyurethanes, varnishes, enamels, and UV curable coatings.
- Removes wax, grease and graffiti
- One cleaner does it all, multiple solvents not required
- Suitable for paint preparation and wipe down
- High solvency, replace outperforms all petroleum solvents
- Low vapor pressure and >evaporation rate. Lasts 5 times longer than traditional solvents
- Available as liquid convenient wipes!
- Easily recycled reused. Saves money less waste
- *Flash Point 149 degrees F, ASTM D93
- Vapor Pressure 0.54 mmHg @ 68 degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.988
- Evaporation Rate 0.14
- Vapor Density 4.6
- Boiling Point 300 degrees F
A SUSTAINABLE ALTERNATIVE SOLVENT
Bio-Solv was developed in conjunction with the US EPA’s Design for the Environment program (DfE). The DfE logo on a product means that the DfE scientific review team has screened each ingredient for potential human health and environmental effects and that the product contains only those ingredients that pose the least concern among chemicals in their class.
- 100% Bio-based, Bio-degradable, and carbon neutral
- No Ozone Depleting Chemicals (EPA SNAP solvent)
- No Global Warming Compounds
- No Environmentally Hazardous Ingredients
- Made from renewable resources
- Developed in partnership with U.S. EPA DfE program
- Not Listed on California Prop 65