MAS Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin is a superior blend of standard low molecular weight epoxy resin. Outperforming all traditional Wood Epoxy Soaking Treatments
Formulations based on MAS Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin are typically cured at room temperatures using MAS hardener in a 2:1 mix ratio, resin: hardener. MAS Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin can be used in a wide variety of applications including moisture exclusive coatings, laminating, and bonding.
The reduced viscosity of MAS Epoxy Resin provides for complete wet out of fibre reinforced fabrics including carbon fibre and mixed fabrics and reduces the potential for voids and other imperfections. It is excellent as a sealing coat in a barrier system. When modified with MAS fillers mixed formula can be used as a filling and fairing compound.
MAS Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin is formulated from 100% low molecular weight reactive solids (for excellent moisture exclusion) and displays less than 1% shrinkage when cured.
STORAGE LIFE: MAS Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin is specifically formulated for use and storage in adverse conditions. A non-crystallising formula allows the resin to remain clear and flow at very low temperatures.
MAS Epoxy Resin will last a minimum of 12 months in a sealed container. Experience has shown the shelf life in most circumstances to exceed two years.
Remember MAS is a NO WAX NO BLUSH EPOXY low vis is available with fast, medium or slow hardeners
Epoxy.Ltd will deliver any paid for goods in the quickest possible way, usual delivery is 2/3 days however were we are sending goods overseas (this means across any water) this period may be extended up to two weeks or longer at the company’s discretion.
The company has an ongoing belief that good customers expect and deserve a top class service.
In the UK, any problem reported to us on delivery will be dealt with in the following manner:
- Faulty product, automatic replacement on return of goods to the company.
- Faulty product reported after 24 hours from delivery, product replaced after testing by the company, provided fault was found
- Refunds are discretionary to the company and are made if there is a fault with any goods sold
- Any goods that are wrongly ordered by the customer will be replaced subject to a 20% restocking charge (discretional to the company)
- Overseas and anywhere the company has to pay a surcharge on delivery (overseas means across any water)
- The company will only replace faulty goods on a like for like basis and only once the faulty goods are returned to the company
- Wrongly ordered goods will only be refunded, once they are returned to the company in a good saleable condition, overseas postage is not refundable under any condition (overseas means across any water or were the company has to pay any surcharge on delivery) any remaining refund will be subject to a 30% re stocking fee
There are currently no resources available for this product.
There are currently no videos available for this product.